Statement of Beliefs
1. There is but one only, the living and true God, and that there are three persons in the Godhead, the Father, the Son, and the Holy ghost; and that these three are one and the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
2. All Scripture is self-attesting and, being truth, requires the human mind wholeheartedly to subject itself in all its activities to the authority of Scripture complete as the Word of God, standing written in the sixty-six books of the Holy Bible, all therein being verbally inspired by Almighty God and therefore without error.
3. Jesus Christ is God’s only begotten Son who was conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary death of atonement, bodily resurrection, and ascension to the Father in heaven according tot he Scriptures.
4. Holy Spirit came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment. We believe that life on earth is to be lived in the power of the Holy Spirit, who indwells every believer, enabling them to live distinctive lives in the life and power of Christ, glorifying the Father in heaven.
5. All are sinners and totally unable to save themselves from God’s wrath, except by His mercy. We are saved only by God’s sovereign grace through our faith in Jesus Christ.
6. Those who have placed their faith in Christ as called to complete unity in the worldwide Body of Christ, the Church. This distinctive community of faith functions best in localized communities of believers, engaging the world on every front with the gospel and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. And Jesus will return, bodily and visibly, to judge all mankind and to receive the church as His bride.
7. We echo and affirm the Westminster Confession: “the chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever.” All things exist for the glory of God.
8. We seek to serve the local church, not replace it, and that is a value that is affirmed by our staff and leadership as they worship and serve within the context of their local fellowships. We desire to stand by local churches to connect, inform, challenge, equip and mobilize the youth generation in God’s global purposes among the nations.