We are thrilled to host our 15th year of BRIDGE this winter! We cannot thank God enough for His faithful provision over all these years and the lives He’s changed through our seasons together. He truly deserves all the glory and praise!
We are so glad that you will be joining us again this year in our joint effort of making Jesus our greatest passion! And we are excited to see what our mighty God has in store for us as well as for our local churches this year. We look forward to seeing you soon and worshiping the Lord with all of our hearts, soul, mind, and strength! So let’s get our prayers started early this year!!
Join our Facebook Group for the most current updates! Click here to join now!
Location: Potomac Park Retreat Center, 11 Tabernacle Way, Falling Waters, WV 25419
Date/Time: December 26-29, Wednesday (4pm) – Saturday (1pm)
Goal: To glorify God and to enjoy Him as ONE church by sharing the greatest joy of Jesus with the next generation of youth!
Main Speaker: Pastor Francis Chang (Sojourner Presbyterian Church, NJ: http://www.sojournerchurch.com/about/leadership)
- Youth Students
Early Bird: 11/11, Sunday – $155
Regular: 11/25, Sunday – $165
Late: 12/9, Sunday – $180
- College/Adults (non-counselors)
Early Bird: 11/11, Sunday – $145
Regular: 11/25, Sunday – $155
Late: 12/9, Sunday – $165
- Counselors / Pastors / Gophers (See Notes #1-#3 below)
Early Bird: 11/11, Sunday – $50
Regular: 11/25, Sunday – $60
Late: 12/9, Sunday – $70
- All Partial Registrations
Regular: 11/25, Sunday – $65/day
Late: 12/9, Sunday – $75/day
*All registrations are final once submitted and full refunds WILL NOT be available after a certain period without exceptions. Check out our FAQs page for more details on the cancelation policy.
1. Counselor Rates are lower since we do our best to express our appreciation for their hard work and co-laboring with B4Y.
2. How can I serve as one of the counselors this year? Click here to find out: FAQ
3. All counselors must be in touch with BRIDGE4YOUTH staff before filling out the online form so that we can make sure that we have enough space for you to serve. Click here to contact us now.
4. We cannot guarantee t-shirts if you register after December 9th. Our t-shirt orders take a minimum of two and a half weeks. As it is the Christmas season, we cannot delay our orders any later than this date. So we strongly encourage you to register on time this year.
5. Waiver forms and cash/check payments should be mailed to the following address BY the due date: Attn: BRIDGE 2018 (8526 Amanda Place, Vienna, VA 22180) *Checks should be written to “BRIDGE4YOUTH”
- Waiver Form: [B18 Waiver Form_Student] : Youth Only
- Online Registration Form: BRIDGE 2018 Online Registration Form
*All Registration is done Online this year including Youth.
Things to Bring: Bible (non-electronic/apps), pen, toiletries, sleeping bag, extra clothes and NO Electronics and card/board games. *All cell phones (youth and college groups) will be collected prior to/upon arrival at the retreat center. Pastors and youth directors should arrange this accordingly.