16th BRIDGE is in the process of making and we are thrilled to work with all the local pastors and leaders who are willing to embrace the vision of unity for our community! We cannot thank God enough for His faithful provision over all these years and the lives He’s changed through our seasons together. He truly deserves all the glory and praise!
We look forward to seeing you again this winter!
Join our Facebook Group for the most current updates! Click here to join now!
Location: Potomac Park Retreat Center, 11 Tabernacle Way, Falling Waters, WV 25419
Date/Time: December 26-28, Thursday (4pm) – Saturday (1pm)
Goal: To glorify God and to enjoy Him as ONE church by sharing the greatest joy of Jesus with the next generation of youth!
Main Speaker: Pastor Justin Kim (Bethel Church in Irvine, California, https://www.ocbethel.
Theme Description: Calling students not only to come back to Jesus and make His their first love… but to be set on fire and to become passionate for Christ.
- Youth Students
Early Bird: 11/10, Sunday – $135
Regular: 11/24, Sunday – $145
Late: 12/8, Sunday – $160
- College/Adults (non-counselors)
Early Bird: 11/10, Sunday – $125
Regular: 11/24, Sunday – $135
Late: 12/8, Sunday – $150
- Counselors / Pastors (See Notes #1-#3 below)
Early Bird: 11/10, Sunday – $45
Regular: 11/24, Sunday – $55
Late: 12/8, Sunday – $65
- All Partial Registrations
Regular: 11/24, Sunday – $75/day
Late: 12/8, Sunday – $85/day
*All registrations are final once submitted and refunds WILL NOT be available without exceptions. Check out our FAQs page for more details on the cancelation policy.
1. Counselor Rates are lower since we do our best to express our appreciation for their hard work and co-laboring with B4Y.
2. How can I serve as one of the counselors this year? Click here to find out: FAQ
3. All counselors must be in touch with BRIDGE4YOUTH staff before filling out the online form so that we can make sure that we have enough space for you to serve. Click here to contact us now.
4. We cannot guarantee t-shirts if you register after December 9th. Our t-shirt orders take a minimum of two and a half weeks. As it is the Christmas season, we cannot delay our orders any later than this date. So we strongly encourage you to register on time this year.
5. Waiver forms and cash/check payments should be mailed to the following address BY the due date: Attn: BRIDGE 2018 (8526 Amanda Place, Vienna, VA 22180) *Checks should be written to “BRIDGE4YOUTH”
- Waiver Form:
- Youth: [B19 Waiver Form_Student]
- College & Adults: It’s part of online registration form.
- Registration Form: *All Registration is done Online.
Things to Bring: Bible (non-electronic/apps), pen, toiletries, sleeping bag, extra clothes and NO Electronics and card/board games. *All cell phones (youth and college groups) will be collected prior to/upon arrival at the retreat center. Pastors and youth directors should arrange this accordingly.