The 18th BRIDGE is in the process of making and we are thrilled to work with all the local pastors and leaders who are willing to embrace the vision of unity for our community!
We cannot thank God enough for His faithful provision over all these years and the lives He’s changed through our seasons together. He truly deserves all the glory and praise!
We look forward to seeing you again this winter!
Join our Facebook Group for the most current updates! Click here to join now!
Location: Potomac Park Retreat Center
11 Tabernacle Way, Falling Waters, WV 25419 (Click for Google Maps)
Date/Time: December 27th-30th, 2021
Monday (4pm) – Thursday (1pm)
Goal: To glorify God and to enjoy Him as ONE church by sharing the greatest joy of Jesus with the next generation of youth!
Main Speaker: Pastor Byung Ham
Theme Description: A focus on God’s unchanging character in the midst of our chaos.
Theme Verse: Psalm 102:27
“but you are the same, and your years have no end.”
Pastor Byung Ham
Byung Ham was raised in Baltimore, MD and grew up with the nickname “B” because his friends could not pronounce his name. Before Christ, Byung used hip-hop, urban culture, sports, and hedonism to make sense of life. After Christ gave him a new life at age sixteen, “B” wanted to win people to Christ so he began to evangelize to his family and friends (he did not grow up in the church). After High School graduation he entered Washington Bible College and Capital Bible Seminary. Believe it or not, the first sermon Byung delivered was at the age of nineteen. Last but never least, Byung is happily married to Nicole Ellis.
- Youth Students
Early Bird: $165
- College/Adults (non-counselors)
Early Bird: $155
- Counselors / Pastors (See Notes #1-#3 below)
Early Bird: $60
- All Partial Registrations
Early Bird – Prior to November 1st
Regular – November 1st – 30th
Late – Until December 10th
*All registrations are final once submitted and refunds WILL NOT be available without exceptions. Check out our FAQs page for more details on the cancelation policy.
1. Counselor Rates are lower since we do our best to express our appreciation for their hard work and co-laboring with B4Y.
2. How can I serve as one of the counselors this year? Click here to find out: FAQ
3. All counselors must be in touch with BRIDGE4YOUTH staff before filling out the online form so that we can make sure that we have enough space for you to serve.
4. We cannot guarantee t-shirts if you register after December 10th. Our t-shirt orders take a minimum of two and a half weeks. As it is the Christmas season, we cannot delay our orders any later than this date. So we strongly encourage you to register on time this year.
5. Waiver forms and cash/check payments should be mailed to the following address BY the due date: Attn: BRIDGE4YOUTH (6104 Grogans Ct., Centreville VA 20121) *Checks should be written to “BRIDGE4YOUTH”
- Waiver Form:
- Youth: [B21 Waiver Form_Student]
- College & Adults: It’s part of online registration form.
- Registration Form: *All Registration is done Online.
Things to Bring: Bible (non-electronic/apps), pen, toiletries, sleeping bag, extra clothes and NO Electronics and card/board games. *All cell phones (youth and college groups) will be collected prior to/upon arrival at the retreat center. Pastors and youth directors should arrange this accordingly.