What is BRIDGE4YOUTH (B4Y) ?
- BRIDGE4YOUTH is a non-profit ministry dedicated to sharing the love of Christ with students from small churches in the metropolitan DC area. B4Y represents a network of youth workers and pastors who are diligently and passionately serving our youth generation among the smaller churches in this region.
What is BRIDGE?
- BRIDGE is a joint youth retreat that is prayerfully reaching out to connect and equip smaller churches in Washington DC Metropolitan area. It is one of the major events being hosted by BRIDGE4YOUTH.
How can I serve as one of the counselors at BRIDGE?
- We normally ask college students who are second year and up and adults who have been walking faithfully in Christ and serving the local church and campus ministries. We take our spiritual mentoring of our students very seriously. We ask that you will also take this opportunity to serve and grow seriously with humble and yielding heart. Please read over our Statement of Beliefs to make sure you understand and agree with them. Please talk to your pastor about serving as a counselor or you can contact our staff about joining as well. Thank you for your interest in serving today’s youth!
Can I get a refund when I back out?
- Retreat Registrations cancelled more than 60 days prior to the event will be refunded 100% of the registration fees.
- Retreat Registrations cancelled less than 60 but more than 30 days before the event will be refunded 50% of the registration fees. We wish we could compensate people for unforeseen circumstances (injury, family emergency, etc), but we have costs already incurred when reserving retreat centers plus the administration costs.
- Registrations cancelled less than 30 days before the event will not be eligible for a refund. Please consider your fee a donation for the ministry that is prayerfully reaching out and investing in the local church communities of D.C. Metropolitan area.
*All cancellation requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.